How do you complete the KYC Submission/Verification process?
- Why do I need to complete the KYC verification?
Notice: The KYC verification process is a standardized compliance measure for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) laws and regulations. The KYC verification process consists of completing an online questionnaire, submitting supporting documents, and authorizing INCX to complete the verification process. The processing time for each KYC verification can take up to 5-7 business days, depending on the total volume of submissions.
2.What are the steps to complete the KYC verification?
When you sign in as a registered user, enter your details on the KYC form to complete the KYC verification:
1.In the Primary Details section:
- Enter your Given Name.
- Enter your
- Enter your Email.
- Enter your Date of Birthin DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter the Gender.
2.In the Address section:
- Enter your Street Address.
- Enter your City/Province.
- Enter the Country.
- Enter the Postal Code.
3.In the Bank Information section:
- Enter the Bank Name.
- Enter the Name of Account Holder.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Enter the Routing Number of the Bank.
- Enter the Currency.
4.In the Document Details section:
- Select any one of your government issued ID proof from Aaadhar Card (India), Passport, or your Driving License and upload the front and back side images of the selected document (The image size of 10MB or lower is supported).
- Click on You will receive a SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED KYCmessage.
C. Is electronic KYC (eKYC) verification available at this time?
Unfortunately, Electronic KYC (eKYC) verification is not available at this time.
D. What are the required documents for uploading as part of the KYC?
To complete the KYC process, you need a passport and the driving license. In India, you need an Aaadhar Card or any government proof as part of the KYC.