How do I deposit the cryptocurrency into my account?
Note: Complete the KYC verification and the 2FA authentication procedures and add funds to your account before you can deposit and/or withdraw funds.
Below are the steps to deposit the funds into your account:
- Click on the Deposit option on the dashboard of the exchange page. Select the required cryptocurrency that you want to deposit from the drop-down menu.
You will see your deposit address.
- On the other platform from which you wish to deposit the cryptocurrency, you can copy and paste (or enter manually) the deposit address listed above.
To avoid typing errors,you can also scan the QR code to directly copy the deposit address.
- After putting the correct deposit address on the other wallet/exchange, when you click Transfer/Send, you will receive the respective cryptocurrency in your INCX portfolio.
I deposited the tokens to a wrong address. What should I do?
Read the following points carefully:
- Once you have entered a wallet address and transferred the cryptocurrency, you cannot stop or undo the transaction.
- We recommend the users to check the destination wallets carefully before initiating the transfers. (OR)
- When withdrawing or depositing your coins/tokens, it is important that you enter all the right details and cross-check the deposit/withdrawal address multiple times before proceeding.
- If you make a mistake, your coins/tokens could be lost forever and even though we may want to help, we will not be able to do so.
NOTE: If the tokens are deposited to a wrong address, contact the receiving exchange/wallet owner.
- The above list is only indicative and is in no way a guarantee or commitment that INCX will attempt to recover your lost coins/tokens. The decision to attempt a recovery is at the discretion of INCX.
- The process of recovery is extremely complicated, time consuming, and expensive. It can only be carried out by an authorized security team. A minimum of 4-6 weeks are needed to attempt a recovery.
I received a transaction confirmation message, but the tokens are not deposited into my account. How long should I wait before raising a case with the support team?
If the tokens are not deposited into your account, contact the INCX support team and open a ticket.
- How do I trade on INCX?
Complete the following steps to start trading on INCX:
- Register with INCX.
- Fill in the basic required details on the signup form and enter the OTP that is sent to your email/phone for completing the registration.
- Update the KYC and enable 2FA authentication. Complete the KYC process by uploading the required documents for verification and enable 2FA (two-factor authentication) by following the instructions.
- Once your KYC is verified, fund your wallet and start trading instantly.
- How can I deposit FIAT?
- You will be able to wire USD.
- In exchange, BTC tokens will be deposited into your account.
- The value of BTC will depend on the time of purchase of the BTC tokens.
- The BTC transaction and wire confirmation details will be shared with you in an email
- The process takes between 3-5 days
- A 2.99% service fee will be charged to process the wire (this does not include any wiring fees you will owe to your bank)
- Our partner company, EPSILON VENTURE PARTNERS (HK) LTD will process the FIAT transactions
Instructions to wire FIAT
- Navigate to Deposits
- Select USD from the available currencies
- Generate Reference ID
- Instructions to wire will be provided on the next screen
- Please refer to User Guide for step by step instructions
- My order has been open for some time now. What should I do?
Try logging out of the system and logging in back again. You can contact the support team for further assistance.
- How do I cancel my order?
Complete the following steps to cancel the order:
- On the dashboard of the exchange page, scroll down and go to theOpen Orders.
- Select the required order that you wish to cancel and click Cancel. Your order will be cancelled successfully.
- How do I see the order history?
On the dashboard page of the exchange, you can view the order history as you scroll down.
- What does percentage fill indicate?
The Percentage Fill indicates the percentage of the orders that are satisfied with the orders at hand.
- What does In Order mean?
An In Order means the orders that are available in the Open Orders section. (The orders that are not yet executed are the open orders).