Keeping your INCX account and funds safe is always our top most priority. You form an important part of the effort and together we can keep INCX as the most secure exchange in India. Below are some important and best practices that you should follow to keep your INCX account secure:
Using the right INCX app
- Make sure that you have downloaded the right INCX App from the Play store and App Store. The correct app name is INCX.
- Download and install the app ONLY via Play store and App Store. Never download the app from any other sources.
- Always set a strong password for your account.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and a maximum of 64 characters. We recommend using the passwords that are longer than 10 characters.
- Include a combination of characters, numbers, and symbols, for example, $%^~ in your password. Include at least one upper case, one lower case, and a number as the password combination.
- Never use common words as passwords. For example, never use your name, birthdate, or your pet's name as your password.
- Never use a password that you have used elsewhere. For example, your email password, your Facebook password, or even your password for another cryptocurrency exchange.
- Never share your password with anyone else. INCX will never call or email you asking for your password. Nobody needs your password to help you with a problem.
You should also follow the above tips to secure the email ID that you have registered with your INCX account.
One Time Password (OTP)
- Never share your one-time password (OTP) with anyone else, even if someone claims that they are contacting you from INCX. At INCX, we do not need your OTP to help you with your questions.
- If you have received an OTP on your phone without requesting for one, please contact our support team immediately.
- Never share your account details, for example, your registered INCX email ID, mobile number, bank details, transaction number, or amount publicly. Only share it with the support team if you are asked through the official channels, for example, support.INCX.trade.
- If you are using the INCX iOS or Android App, enable the passcode feature from the Security menu.
- Keep your phone Operating System (OS) updated to the latest version. Your OS makes regular security updates. Therefore, it is important that you stay updated with the latest updates and fixes.
- Setup the fingerprint recognition, passcode, or any other access security features that your phone may support.
- If possible, enable the features that wipe out your phone in case if it is lost.
- Avoid jailbreaking your phone as that may compromise the phone's security updates.
- Install a good antivirus software on your computer but do not depend entirely on it.
- Avoid installing too many software or browser extensions.
- Do not download or install the files that you do not trust, especially, if they download automatically or if they are sent as an email attachment.
- Only connect to WIFI and Internet networks that you are familiar with and fully trust. Keep your home WIFI network's password protected at all times.
Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals
- Always cross check the deposit address that you have copied when you paste it into the withdrawal wallet.
- Avoid operating your INCX account on public computers like cyber cafes.
- Always log out of your INCX account if someone else uses the same device.
- Avoid sharing the details of your investments in public channels like Telegram, WhatsApp, and public forums etc. Do not disclose your cryptocurrency holdings to anyone in public.
- Never send money to anyone claiming to be representing INCX. We will never ask you to send money to random addresses or accounts.
- Set up 2FA for the email ID that you use for trading, for example, Gmail, Outlook etc.
Official INCX Accounts/Links
The following are official INCX accounts on social media and other platforms. We advise you to not interact with any other accounts.
- Website - www.internationalcryptox.io
- Android App and iOS App
- Telegram Announcement Channel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InternationalCryptoX/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/INCryptoX
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/internationalcryptox/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/InternationalCryptoX/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@internationalcryptox
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/InternationalCryptoX
- Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/internationalcryptox/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/internationalcryptox/