Yes. Enabling the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a mandatory step. Trading or deposit/withdrawals are not allowed on the INCX platform until the 2FA is setup.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover the key for my account using Google Authenticator?
- I was logged out after successful MFA registration. What should be the next step?
- I did not receive the Successfully Completed 2FA message on the screen. What should I do next?
- Scanning the QR code using Google Authenticator app does not work?
- Which app is used to complete the 2FA authentication procedure?
- How do I enable 2FA authentication for my account?
- Is enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) a recommended step?